Friday, October 20, 2017

Moving Day at Work


After many years of having my own cubicle the powers that be have decided it's OK for us to now share a cube while they refurbish the whole building I was in.  So I went from this in the A building:



To this in the D Building:



The view of the courtyard from my new location.


And worse, we're right by a big conference room and the elevators.  My co-worker and I now share a cube.  We have to alternate the days we're in the office so I hardly ever see her anymore.  May this is a sign that it's time for me to retire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chehalis, Washington and St Helens, Oregon

We left Ilwaco, Washington and drove inland (east) to Chehalis, Washington to a Thousand Trails park.  We found an open site we liked and go...

Most Popular Posts