Monday, June 4, 2018

Ahhhhh......Retirement!


Image result for retirement clipart

So far retirement is going fabulous!  Our new motto is "Every day is Saturday except Sunday!"

I feel liberated from having the restriction of just the weekend to get all my chores done.  I worked on some sewing projects that I started years ago and never finished and now I have two new bedspreads!  One we'll take with us in the RV and the other I'll give to my mother-in-law. 

I'm hoping to post at least weekly here on the blog but until I get my own laptop it's hard getting time on our home PC!  Al's been copying all his CD's and DVD's so we can take them on the road with us in digital form.  He had a LOT of CD's and a good number of DVD's!  It will be good for those times when we don't have internet for streaming TV. 

An Amazon package arrived over the weekend and we thought it was some TV bracket for the RV so we didn't open it right away.  Al opened it today and asked if I ordered it.  I didn't order anything but it looks like a cool book.   


Eventually Al found the gift receipt in the box.  Thanks Sushant and Rashmi!  We love it!  And we know it's got quality recommendations because Pat's Steaks in Philadelphia is listed.  Oh, now I'm hungry for a cheesesteak! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chehalis, Washington and St Helens, Oregon

We left Ilwaco, Washington and drove inland (east) to Chehalis, Washington to a Thousand Trails park.  We found an open site we liked and go...

Most Popular Posts