Friday, June 15, 2018

Medieval Times with Chile Co-workers

Last night I got to spend the evening with two previous co-workers from Chile.  They chose to go to Medieval Times and I hadn't been there in around 20'some years. 
Diego, Nancy, and Rafael







While eating dinner, there was a horse show which was amazing.  I don't speak horse but the different strides of the horses was impressive.  Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of that since I was eating dinner (chicken, corn on the cob, and potatoes) with my fingers. 

Here are some photos from the knight challenge.







 


Our knight was the green guy and he fought a good fight but eventually the red knight took him out and won the challenge. 


It was a fun time.  Great to see you again Rafael and catch up and hear about your wife and little girl.  Nice to meet you Diego!

1 comment:

  1. Oh... I never knew that I want so badly to look a show like this!
    Great pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete

Chehalis, Washington and St Helens, Oregon

We left Ilwaco, Washington and drove inland (east) to Chehalis, Washington to a Thousand Trails park.  We found an open site we liked and go...

Most Popular Posts