While cleaning out our house, I learned I have an addiction. I must have found 30 chap sticks! They were in coats, purses, drawers, toiletry bags, my nightstand, etc! I didn't realize I had so many! Like a squirrel with its nuts!
Since being retired I picked up a new hobby. I'm reading a book for the first time since graduating from college where I didn't get to choose the books. A book seemed like such a committment. When on our houseboat trip, there were some used books left behind in a cabinet. I started reading a John Grisham book and I'm really enjoying it!
I'm learning more about myself and trying new things since the pace of life has slowed in retirement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lake Mead, Prescott Valley, and Cottonwood, Arizona
The four hour drive from Tonopah to Boulder City in Nevada was uneventful. We got parked at the Elks lodge and set up. The next day we r...
Most Popular Posts
-
We left the Elks Lodge parking lot in Idaho Falls, Idaho very early in order to get to a campground near Grand Teton National Park that has ...
-
We drove a short ride south from Montrose, Colorado to Ridgway State Park. This was our second time at this park so we knew what to expect....
-
We left Dave and Ridgway State Park and headed north. As we were driving north, we started seeing lots of smoke clouds. We texted Dave and...
I'm sure Kimberly has some good books to read that she will lend you!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check out her library next time we swing through 29 Palms. Thanks!
ReplyDelete